|Egg Yolk||4 pcs|
|Mudim’s Vinegar||½ Cup|
|Vegetable or Olive Oil||1 cup|
|Black pepper powder
- Blend eggs, salt, lemon juice, mustard and sugar in a blender for 10 seconds.
- Pour oil gradually into blender until mayonnaise is thickened.
- Add a pinch of black pepper (optional) and blend briefly.
- If you like sweetened mayonnaise, you can add more sugar.
- Done. Can be stored in the refrigerator.
- If you want to store mayonnaise for several months in the fridge, make sure all the appliances we use and containers that we want to keep mayonnaise clean and dry from any water.
- Egg at room temperature. Do not use egg taken out of the refrigerator.
- Don't put more mustard because it will taste weird.