|Chicken||1 whole chicken – mixed with salt, turmeric and fry half-cooked|
|Star Anise||2 pcs|
|Dry Chili||6 tablespoon – blended|
|Mudim’s Hot Chili Sauce||2 tablespoon|
|Coconut Milk||1 cup|
|Tomato||3 pcs – cut into 4|
|Water||1 – 2 cups|
Finely Blend Ingredients:
Finely Sliced Ingredients:
- Heat oil in a pan. Sauté cinnamon, star anise and all thinly sliced ingredients until wilted and fragrant.
- Add the blended ingredients and the blended dried chilli. Saute until oil is broken.
- Add chilli sauce. Saute again until oil is broken.
- Add the half-cooked fried chicken. Mix well and leave for a moment.
- Add water as many as you like. Stir well.
- Add coconut milk. Stir well.
- Add tomato, salt and sugar. Stir well. Cook until oil and gravy are thickened as desired.
- Ready to serve.